- Provides technical andengineering support to a Project Team including Project Managers andConstruction Managers.
- Participates in, andoccasionally runs, design or construction meetings.
- Makes field checks onconstruction, demolition, rehabilitation, alteration addition or repairprojects to determine compliance with job specifications, plans, established clientstandards, and Division of the State Architect (DSA) requirements.
- Reads and interpretsconstruction plans and shop drawings.
- Assists in preparingwritten materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, andguidelines.
- Supports development ofweekly/monthly status and photos reports for project team.
- Reviews, estimates,negotiates, and processes construction change orders and construction fieldorders.
- Reviews and enforcesconstruction and professional services contracts.
- Manages and directscontractors and outside consultants including reviewing and approving invoices.
- Assesses project risksand develops risk registers including mitigation strategies.
- Facilitates resolutionsof construction and design issues.
- Coordinateswith Architects for timely and accurate responses to requests for information,submittals, Construction Change Documents, etc.
- Generates and distributesmeeting minutes (construction meetings, design meetings, etc.).
- Confirmscontractor’s maintenance of record drawings prior to monthly progress paymentsto the Contractor.
- Maintain project files inboth electronic and paper format.
- Reviews submittals forconformance to plans and specifications.
- Generates and draftsProposed Board Actions (PBA).
- Other job-related dutiesor projects as assigned.
- 5-8years minimum recent professional experience in a similar or equivalentposition involved in project or construction.
- BS/BADegree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or relateddegree. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum statedabove may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Abilityto work in a fast-paced environment.
- Abilityto take initiative and make sound decisions.
- Experienceon airport programs/projects.
- Experienceon large public works programs.
- ProfessionalEngineer License (PE), Certified Construction Manager (CCM), or similarcredentials.
ASLPMis an innovative and driven company that utilizes collaboration as thecornerstone for success. We believe in an integrated team approach forthe management of expectations, people, risk and deliverables by providing the rightresources to our clients, resulting in successful project implementation. We offer a competitive benefits package for employees and their family. Visit us at www.aslpm.com oron LinkedIn.