- Salary: Starting 45K after initial training, commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for profit sharing.
- Medical and Dental Plan.
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time.
- Stable Small Business serving Kauai for over 20 years.
- Ongoing Learning and Development.
- Responsible for the on-site installation and support of Microsoft based computers and networks.
- Researching and troubleshooting of various challenging technical issues.
- On-site and off-site software updates and maintenance of existing systems, including end-user assistance and training.
- Network management and maintenance, including backups and security updates.
- Occasional support of Tablets, iPhones and other Smartphones.
- System documentation.
- Work hours: M-F 9-5
- One or more of the following: Bachelors degree, Technical degree, IT certification , or equivalent IT management work experience.
- Passion for technology.
- Superb problem solving skills.
- Reliable transportation with valid drivers license.
- Computer expertise required: Windows 7, 10, MS Office, PC Networking & Hardware repair.
- MCP or MCSE certifications a plus.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, good communications skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pound computers and networking equipment.
- Must pass general problem solving & skills assessment test for consideration.
- Must live on Kauai
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Lihue, HI 96766 (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- MCP (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible