- Create software and applications correlative to the WebSphere levels by utilizing the PGP, Java, MQ Series and JSP;
- Utilize HTML5, CSS3 for gradient effects for navigation and overall layouts and extensively use Spring IOC, AOP, configure Application Context files and performed database object mapping using hibernate annotations;
- Develop web services using Before Rules, After Rules, Event Rules, Behavior Rules in Jython;
- Gather requirements, system analysis, and finalize technical requirements;
- Analyze the requirements and find ambiguities in different Business Scenarios;
- Design, develop, code, test, and troubleshoot software applications;
- Prepare unit test cases and implement test cases;
- Perform database design for system conformance/optimization;
- Implement software applications;
- Upgrade software for existing programs and systems;
- Manage and ensure smooth implementation and test applications;
- Find all the dependencies and Impact Analysis of the changes in existing environment;
- Document software applications for maintenance and upgrades;
- Coordinate with other third-party team for input on software designs; and
- Prepare a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
Mail resume with code # to:
HR, Teknatio Inc., 1006 W 9th Ave, Suite 225, King Of Prussia, PA 19406.