This particular role requires work every Saturday and Sunday 8:30 - 5:00 eastern. Three additional weekdays, as well, specific days are negotiable.
This position provides remote and onsite technical support to Secured Network Services clients via troubleshooting, resolution and recovery for a variety of hardware/software problems, while remaining friendly, helpful, and professional.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Receive and record technical and/or application support calls from customers and maintain overall ownership of customer’s issue ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable time frame.
- Work Service Requests as assigned according to company workflow procedures (highest to lowest priority; oldest to newest).
- Solve issues as they come in, across the entire technology stack, including; Desktop, Servers, Printers, E-mail, Line of Business applications, VPN’s, etc.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to effectively manage the client and provide an outstanding customer experience
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with differing infrastructures.
- Monitor client backups.
- Candidates for this position must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Multi-task and expand previous levels of knowledge with willingness to learn.
- Client onsite visits may be assigned.
- Weekend and flexible hours are available.
- 3 years working in a related position.
- The ability to read and understand technical articles related to applications or services.
- Prior experience with virtualization technologies including VMware or Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Windows Server management experience is required.
- Microsoft Desktop OS/Office applications experience is required.
- Current Microsoft or Cisco certifications are a plus.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skill.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)