Enterprise Technical Support Engineer
Salary: $85k Plus DOE
Seeking Enterprise Application Technical Support Engineers for a reputable software Company. The ideal TAM will have previous Enterprise Application product support experience.
The TAM will support Clients and stakeholders to consistently troubleshoot product opportunities and issues. Ideally prefer the TAM come from working in SaaS or Mainframe environments and loves to learn and ask questions with a solid technical aptitude.
- There will be a 6-week onboarding program to educate you on the software products you will support.*
Day to day job responsibilities in supporting designated Client:
Determine software product issue, which could consist of the following:
- End user (could be the client's customer or our client's agents).
- Sometimes the client's development team will reach out with coding questions.
- Sometimes you will get someone from a Director or higher level with questions about reporting or general functionality.
- Could be in an Oracle or MySQL database querying for data
- Working in Angular helping development
- Making API calls from Postman or an object-oriented language
- Building a slide show presentation
- Aggregating data in a spreadsheet for customer consumption
- Meet weekly with key client stakeholders to ensure everyone is up to speed on your support efforts
- Prepare weekly reports that showcase a snapshot of upcoming changes, current outstanding issues, and closed / solved issues.
Job Requirements, an EXPERT in:
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or System/Support Engineering for a SaaS or Web company
- Experience in using software for sales management such as Salesforce, etc.
- Web troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with API's /SDK's
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Good understanding of web technologies and the associated support teams/processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and cross-organizational efforts with several different virtual teams concurrently
- Good time-management skills
- Require little to no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Available for off-hours escalations
- Available to travel to additional customer sites as required (up to 15%)
Education: BS/BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- API's /SDK's: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)