Are you ready to join one of the biggest names in Healthcare Technology Management?
Are you ready to be part of something special...
This is your opportunity to get in the door as we EXPLODE in growth!
If you are energetic and passionate -- > YOU NEED TO APPLY
Who We Are:
Founded by Philip Revien and Michael Fischer in 2014, 626 provides maintenance expertise on all medical technology equipment manufacturers and modalities. Philip and Michael first met in the maternity ward of a South Florida hospital on June 26, 2012, the day each of their sons were born. The vision for 626 (a tribute to their sons’ birth dates) was also born that day.
The pair began talking and soon realized they shared a common goal— improving patient care. Two years later, 626 was established. What began as two men in a garage, 626 now employs more than 100 employees nationwide and has emerged as one of the fastest-growing third-party company in the healthcare technology management market.
What You’ll Do:
Installations, upgrades, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance for contrast Injectors
* Create, analyze and present comprehensive reports to clients on observations and provide recommendations.
* Provide training to clients and employees relating to operation and maintenance of medical technology equipment.
* Follows all reporting responsibilities of Remote Service Dispatch (RSD), Escalation, Field Problem Report (FOR) and Field Service Report (FSR) submissions.
* Familiar with and follow policies that pertain to the handling of spare parts: ordering, usage, returns, physical count, car stock management, etc.
* Other ad-hoc requests as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $42.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Driver's License (Preferred)