Wimco is seeking a Web Developer to join our team who will be involved in the technical design, programming, and maintenance of internal and external web applications and related systems. The Web Developer will provide the advanced technical skills necessary to accommodate a wide variety of Web application development tasks and initiatives. The Web Developer will own the UI/UX silos of the company’s application suites.
Core Skill Requirements:
- Microsoft ASP.NET and .NET Core development
- Microsoft VB.NET, C# programming
- Advanced Entity Framework and SQL programming techniques including stored procedures and SQL data manipulation functions
- Responsive application design using Bootstrap framework.
- Mobile application design using .Net Core, React, Angular
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience developing large scale applications and platforms
- Resourceful problem solver with strong analytical, programming logic, and requirements gathering skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Self-manager with ability to communicate effectively and participate as an active, contributing team member from a remote location
- Minimum 5 years of web programming experience
- Preferred BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, software engineering, or related software programming discipline
- Demonstrated excellence in programming
- Ability to work during U.S. Eastern Time business hours, particularly between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Our office is operating remotely for the foreseeable future as a result of the pandemic.
This position is currently under workshare.
- Web Development: 5 years (Required)