Wittur USA is one of the world’s leading providers of components, modules and systems for the elevator industry.
We arecurrently seeking a full-time Modernization Engineer in Twinsburg, OH to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical reviews of customer requirements, liaising with the sales department, and making customizations to products on project basis.
- Competitive pay - starting at $65,000/year
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- HSA, FSA
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Receive, review and collate customer technical data.
- Carry out all necessary customizations and purchase requisition activities necessary to complete the project.
- Organize and maintain Engineering schedule and files.
- Customize and detail Elevator Entrance and other miscellaneous projects from the simplest to the most complex.
- Generate approval and/or final drawings for submittal to customers.
- Generate flat sheet drawings (3D models if necessary) and DXF files for output for CNC programming software.
- Generate bill of materials for all jobs.
- Generate field assembly procedures as required, if needed.
- Review customer survey data for Modernization Projects.
- Support Sales in technical reviews for Modernization Project.
- Develop Layout Drawings for Modernization Projects when applicable.
- Travel to job sites to perform field surveys of existing equipment and conditions if required for the project.
- Provide technical guidance and support for Sales, after-sales and Production.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Engineering.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings and regulation codes.
- Experience in the elevator industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Autodesk AutoCAD, SolidWorks and/or other 3D CAD modeling software.
- Travel may be required based on project requirements
- Ability to apply and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situation.
For additional company information please visit our website at www.wittur.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location