Job Summary: Responsible for planning and coordinating all logistics operations for their organization. This includes engineering logistics processes, ensuring fewer company resources while increasing profitability. Must use innovative methods to increase efficiency in areas such as transportation costs and time.
List at least FIVE essential Caliper Competencies.
· Abstract Reasoning
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience and Education:
· Bachelor's degree in logistics, industrial engineering, or another relevant field
· 5+ years’ experience in warehousing and or transportation performing logistical analysis
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Extensive knowledge related to decreasing labor and product costs while maximizing output
· Advanced analytical skills, and ability to process logistics information in a variety of formats, including written reports,
graphs, and raw data
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor, customers
and senior management
· Presentation skills using metrics and data to help all levels of the organization understand logistical improvements
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office
· Knowledge/Proficiency with SQL
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations:
· Six Sigma Experience a plus
Primary Responsibilities of the Job:
· Evaluates and improves layout for location and flow of work areas, including materials and people.
· Creates and evaluates software, tracking technology, and network models to improve efficiency.
· Conducts time studies and evaluate results, changing process, or layout to improve performance.
· Develops and trains staff in standard procedures in using workspaces
· Makes recommendation for process improvement
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Albuquerque, NM 87109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location