Compusult Limited is a dynamic and growing company headquartered in Mount Pearl, NL with Canadian branch offices in Halifax, NS and Ottawa, ON, a U.S. subsidiary in Chantilly, VA and a European office located in The Hague, Netherlands. We provide state-of-the-art software and systems for vital, mission-impacting technical environments and associated services and support to government and commercial entities, in particular aerospace/defence industries.
We offer comprehensive benefits, as well as exciting and challenging work, in a supportive environment.
Candidates must be a Canadian citizen or have residency. All candidates must be eligible for Canadian security clearance.
We’re seeking to expand our Geospatial Information System (GIS) training capabilities and initiatives within Canada and abroad.
Position: Training Engineer/Instructional Systems Designer
You have documented significant (i.e., 10+ years) experience and credentials in the following related areas:
- Management, design, development, and delivery of training courses for GIS applications, including the entire Esri software product line, preferably in the aerospace/defence sector.
- Research, identification, and documentation of training needs based on performance objectives and existing skill sets, including conducting on-site assessments with end user groups and key stakeholders.
- Preparation of training strategies and delivery methodology analyses.
- Preparation of cost/benefit analyses for training facilities and deliverables.
- Development of training delivery plans, instructional guidelines, and performance standards and assessment mechanisms.
- Planning and directing the work of training material developers and coordinating activities with system development staff.
- Supervising the implementation and adaptation of training products to customer requirements.
- Preparing materials and conducting presentations for senior customer representatives.
Past experience working with defence agencies, in particular NATO, is a definite asset.
Applications by Email would be appreciated that include your detailed experience in regard to the requirements in this posting along with your references.
Job Type: Full-time