Summary - Controls Engineer:
In this role you'd play a key role in overseeing industrial automation and controls projects for a wide array of clients, inclusive of system integration work. For candidates with experience taking projects from start-to-finish there would be opportunity to manage your own projects from design through installation. Preference will be given to candidates with experience programming Allen Bradley PLC systems.
Appealing Factors of This Opportunity:
Responsibility Summary - Controls Engineer/PLC Programmer:
- Option of working remotely
- Limited travel
- Opportunity to be part of an established organization with a strong backlog of work that can provide longevity and stability
- Comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefit package
- Fun, progressive work environment
- A feeling of significance; this will be a very important role where your contributions will be visible.
Qualification Summary - Controls Engineer/PLC Programmer:
- Develop and write PLC programs using control logix.
- Remotely connect to PLC through EtherNet/IP communication protocols to troubleshoot programming issues remotely.
- Develop and write programs for variable frequency drives (VFD).
- Assist with the install and commissioning of new systems.
- 5-15+ years of experience developing programs for PLC systems (Allen Bradley - CompactLogix and ControlLogix)
- Strong understanding of ladder logic
- Experience troubleshooting PLC programs remotely
- VFD programming experience
- Experience implementing safety circuits and switches
- Preferred experience with AutoCAD Electrical