J. Geiger Consulting, Inc. works with the industries’ best professionals to assist organizations in filling short to intermediate term talent augmentation needs as well as permanent placement career roles. We partner with our clients to offer deep expertise on all things ERP, particularly Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne (E1), Oracle EBS and Epicor to name a few notable vendors.
The JDE Developer plays a critical role in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of the client's JDE application to support business goals globally. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to build upon new business modules and capabilities offered in a recently upgraded E1 9.2 environment. This role serves as a team leader, ensuring adherence to project timelines and deliverables while also mentoring less experienced team members. This is an exciting role that promotes innovation and a passion for continuous improvement!
- Consistently write, translate, and code software applications according to the client's Change Management process and Application Development Standards. Solutions need to be reliable, secure, scalable and flexible
- Use technical knowledge, understanding of the applications and understanding of client's business to suggest technical and business process changes to improve reliability, service and efficiency of operation
- Collaborate with other Software Developers, Business Systems Analysts, Technical Systems Analysts, Project Managers, Architects and our internal/external customers in conceptualizing and developing new software applications
- Liaise with Systems Administrators, Business Systems Analysts, Technical Systems Analysts and other Software Developers to resolve incidents in a timely manner, conduct root cause analysis and identify permanent solutions to recurring problems
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, service level objectives, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with IT Business and Technical Systems Analysts and internal and external users
- Work Management - Assist or lead in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation
- Service Levels - Drive value back into the business through on-time and within budget delivery of IT projects and services which meet agreed-to functionality and scope
- System Accuracy - Design, run and monitor software tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging. This includes, but is not limited to, requirement fulfillment, regression, performance and application interoperability
- Technical Competency - Maintain technical skills and conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts which will position client's for the future
- Regulatory Compliance - Ensure that solutions support client's and customer policies surrounding key controls and compliance, such as SOX, ITAR, EAR, FDA, Segregation of Duties, and others as appropriate
- Occasional travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 5%).
- Additional duties as assigned
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Our policy is to recruit people from diverse backgrounds; however, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas at this time. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. persons." "U.S. persons" are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $85,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
- JD Edwards 8.x - 9.x: 3 years (Required)
- JD Edwards Development Tools: 3 years (Required)
- Related: 5 years (Preferred)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply