Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer:
- Develop and implement process documentation.
- Research information on machinery, tooling, and technical requirements to develop, and improve all aspects of the fundamentals required to improve manufacturing.
- Design, Build, or Purchase equipment with safety and efficiencies in place to improve the throughput necessary to meet or exceed necessary requirements.
- Support Product development and implementation of new products.
- Enhance environmentally safe work practices and follow EHS policies.
- Lead in the culture of positive attitude, supporting a team environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience in manufacturing.
- Experienced in Cad software (Solid Works, Inventor, or AutoCad).
- Lean Manufacturing Principals.
- Background in trouble shooting mechanical processes and equipment.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Experience in designing fixtures for machining and assembly.
- Good communication skills.
Authorization to work in the US is required; this position will not be eligible for sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off