Permission Click delivers peace of mind to school districts and parents. Digital permission slips, automated internal forms and approval processes, and district-wide visibility help schools and districts ensure everyone is using the right forms with the right approvals, every time. Our platform is used by thousands of accounts across more than 30 countries in over 100 languages, and we’re just getting started!
Our recent rollout of ‘District Edition’ and the subsequent district uptake has been amazing, and we are now focused on expanding our team to continue building on our product lead in the space. This is our first Quality Assurance role in the company, and we’re looking for someone who is excited about building systems and processes from the ground up, evaluating and implementing tools, getting their hands dirty testing the application, and helping us ensure the product we roll is smooth and bug free for our users.
We’re a growing team, and a growing company that’s very careful about each person we bring on board. We have a lot of ground to cover in every corner of the business, and we’re looking for dedicated people who want some room to run, are bold enough to tackle big challenges, and are comfortable with data lead decision making.
Responsibilities and Duties
What you’ll be touching in this role:
- React, Redux and Redux Thunk
- Eye for design always a bonus!
- Static website generators
- Good understanding of HTTP fundamentals and REST
- C#, ASP.net 4 and ASP.net Core
- Comfortable in the command line and using git
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- LINQ, Entity Framework and EF migrations
- Experience with oauth and single sign on
- Conscious of security every step of the way. From CORS all the way to secure infrastructure
- Machine Learning - Tools and Techniques
- Azure - App Service, Storage, WebJobs
- Octopus Deploy
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Experience you’ll have to hit the ground running:
- Minimum five (5) years, proven experience as a developer
- Experience in education tech, payments, online stores, and API integration a big plus
- We embrace modern SaaS tools to keep us efficient
- A humble, ‘lead by example’ mindset
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably with Product, Customer Success, and Sales
- Background in the areas of online/digital payment collection and e-commerce a big plus
- Integration work with machine learning platforms is also a nice to have, if not you’ll learn on the job
- Awesome and talented colleagues
- Work Autonomy
- Work/life balance
- Rapid growth
- Great health benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent