Assembles sheet metal detail and assembly parts with a variety of fasteners using approved methods and hand tools from blueprints and/or engineer dispositions. Assembles completed fabricated and/or machined parts using sealant or adhesive. Assembles parts and assemblies using tooling, fixtures and shop aids. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with using hand tools and/or specialty equipment (i.e. drills, reamers, countersinks, hot dimpler, pneumatics etc.).
- Experience with measuring devices, dial calipers, MIC scales, etc.
- Mechanical experience in equipment or automotive repair.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- FAA Airframe Certification, or a minimum of five years of structural.
- Experience in a mechanical/manufacturing/production environment where the employees will have gained general production knowledge and/or mechanical aptitude. assembly or repair experience in the military.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.