ONExia, Inc. provides it's customers with robotic solutions for parts assembly, parts sequencing, positioning, vision inspection, and other manufacturing applications. Our projects range from up-grading control systems on existing machines to complete process and turn-key development, design and build.
Work on high tech machines that use the latest in robots, sensors, vision systems, and controls. Our team of technicians and engineers work closely to solve problems. Be a part of company where your voice is heard and your work matters.
Position is for an electrical technician for production work. Position is responsible for wiring of industrial control panels, on-machine wiring of industrial machines, with occasional CAD work.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in industrial control wiring or electrical machine maintenance
- Good mechanical background using a variety of small hand tools to perform job duties, including hand drills, punches, and drill presses.
- Ability to perform wiring tasks such as cutting, crimping, screwing, drilling, and measuring.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Some travel required (5-10%)
We offer competitive pay commensurate with background and experience, great benefits, and the opportunity to build a rewarding career with a fast-growing, respected and industry leading employer. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please respond to this listing via e-mail with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- industrial wiring: 1 year (Preferred)