Our mission is to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too through our construction operations. Whether we’re building new pump stations or siphons, dredging rivers or building bridges that connect communities, we depend on our passionate, skilled, and safety-obsessed construction professionals to get it done right. You bring your big ideas, commitment to top quality, and an unwavering work ethic. In return, we offer huge career opportunities and the satisfaction of building the next big thing from the ground up. Mobley Contractors attracts the best: we offer fast-paced excitement and fulfillment you won’t find anywhere else. Our company is dedicated to teamwork, learning in an ever changing field, and growing together for years.
- Field engineering, operation planning, cost control, project scheduling, quantity tracking, material procurement, contract administration, estimating & supervision of field activities
- Performing engineering tasks requiring standard techniques and handling minor problems of a technical nature arising during construction
- Maintaining records as required regarding job progress, costs, material usage, etc.
- Planning and scheduling of job and/or job segments
- Investigating problems and/or reported incidents; identifying and recommending solutions/alternatives as appropriate
- Reviewing plans and specifications to determine material requirements (quantities and qualities), pricing of materials, etc.
- Working with suppliers as required facilitating the handling and expediting delivery of materials
- Ability to travel or relocate as needed
- Ability to work full-time during the summer (approximately May-August)
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in civil engineering, construction management or related field.
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in a wide-ranging climates and environments
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
- Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $31.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place