Are you looking for an opportunity to build a powerhouse system that will modernize the intelligence community (IC)? You know a good software solution is more than just a nice looking interface + data. You use the right combination of clean code, APIs, analytics, and infrastructure to build a user focused solution.
We need an experienced full stack developer and computer scientist who will use their passion to research, design, and test methods for training neural networks to recognize objects in remote sensing imagery with small training data sets. This is an opportunity to use techniques from transfer learning, also known as few-shot or one-shot detection. By creating a custom software solution with consistent performance and scalability, you’ll directly impact DoD research by prototyping new capabilities. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the intelligence community for the better.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the PostGIS database
- Ability to work with front end and back end
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree and 4 years of experience with software work or 15 years of experience with software work in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Java programming preferred
- Experience with advanced linear algebra mathematics
- Experience in working with government data scientists to optimize and containerize Government off the Shelf (GOTS) code
- Knowledge of the DoD and IC
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.