Firewatch (Job Number:
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Maintain surveillance of areas where hot work is occurring or where personnel is working in confined spaces.
- Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while works is performed by other employees
- Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit
- Maintain a lookout for small fires started by sparks and bits of slag
- Sounding alarm, and if possible, attempt to control the fire, should one develop
- Maintain communication with personnel in the confined space or hole
- Maintain situational awareness and raise alarm about an emergency
- Entry level
- Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.