SRC Medical is a fast growing company that has been in business since 1972. We are looking for a motivated team player to join us. An individual who can support and communicate effectively with office staff, production, Quality, Engineering and Tool Room.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Setup molds and establish process parameters for various: Injection Molding machines, using established documentation, tools, quality and production processes.
Set up and maintain processes of: foil stamping machines, assembly machines, packaging machines, and robotic automation.
- Startup and shutdown machines as required.
- Troubleshoot quality/part issues by performing root cause analysis and record all process changes.
- Identify machine issues and communicate as required.
- Resolve basic mold issues and/or secondary packaging equipment issues
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Perform routine daily maintenance of work are to ensure it is neat, clean and organized.
- Work well in a FDA/ISO environment
Experience preferred in injection molding, willing to train in all other processing areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Plastics injection molding: 2 years (Preferred)