Looking for a Computer Programmer/Developer. With about 100 employees in our own building, our firm is the largest foreclosure firm in the state of New Mexico.
We are in need of motivated self-starter who has advanced knowledge of the following technologies:
* Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2013 (Visual Basic pref.)
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Transact-SQL
* stored procedures
* SQL Server Agent
* Microsoft Office 2010 and later (including Visual Basic for Applications)
* Development of web services and Software Applications
* Wikipedia mark-up language
* ProLaw 11 preferred but not required
In this position, management and users will approach you verbally with an idea and you must be able to conceptualize the idea and develop a solution that results in a savings of time for users and that is easy for users to use. You must be able to develop training materials and provide training classes for users, educating them on how to use the automation you author. You must document the code and logic.
In this position, upper management may call on you to provide feedback as to whether current processes and procedures can be revised to eliminate errors and/or to increase efficiency.
In this position, upper management may call on you to provide feedback as to whether existing software should be upgraded or replaced with a new solution, and management may request you provide a detailed project plan for such upgrade or replacement.
We are looking for someone with real-world experience and can do things from the beginning. If you think that you fit these qualifications, please submit your resume and letter of interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture