Pinnacle Exterior Construction is looking for a Landscape Architect. We offer a friendly and fun work environment and competitive wages. We are looking for a hands-on project manager to oversee all aspects of our in-ground pool projects, including client consultations on pools, concrete patios, water features, retaining walls, and other Exterior Construction projects.
Our scope of work is diversified so there is never a boring day at work. This is a year-round position. We always have many projects to keep us busy during the winter months.
- Confer with clients, engineers, and building architects to understand a project
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Coordinate the arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures
- Prepare graphic representations of proposed plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
- Select appropriate materials for use in landscape designs
- Analyze environmental reports on land conditions, such as drainage and energy usage
- Inspect landscape work to ensure that it adheres to original plans
- Seek new work through marketing or by giving presentations
- BS or AAS (Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design)
- Proficiency in CAD, SketchUp with 3-5 years’ experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Creative/ problem solving skills
- Accurate and detailed personality
- Skilled at working with multiple design disciplines – architects, engineers, interior designers, etc.
- Skilled at integrating/ coordinating with other builders, contractors, etc.
- Strong communication skills – clients, regulatory agencies, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Not afraid to take risks
- 4-year degree in construction management, landscape architecture, or a related field is preferred but not required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a project management or supervisory role
- A strong understanding of construction concepts timelines
- A strong understanding of landscape and construction materials
- Proficient in the use of computers and have a working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Valid Drivers License w/ clean driving record
- Drug Free
- Paid time off
- Corporate Credit Card to be used for work-related expenses
- Fuelman Card
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Landscape Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Landscape Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)