The BizTalk Developer will be responsible for all aspects of BizTalk Administration and Development along with technology support, and technology vendor partnerships, including but not limited to the listed functions.
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance and implementation of BizTalk 2016 Server applications and maps.
- Map/Software configuration as it relates to the implementation of new, renewing, and terminating groups.
- Eligibility files, 834 and custom formats
- Claim files, 837 P, 837 D, 837 I
- Custom file maps as needed
- EDI contract code configuration
- EDI benefit determination code file settings
- SDS PPO Routing and Exception file maintenance * Parse inbound file data into SQL Server and build outbound files using SQL Server data.
- EDI and map manipulation resulting from failed file loads
- Regular testing and technical support during and after implementation of healthcare EDI applications and updates of transaction formats.
- Responding to EDI inquiries and managing the resolution of issues delivered from “internal organization customers”, trading partners, and vendors regarding healthcare transactions (claims, enrollment, payments, etc.)
- Ad hoc report development as needed for client support.
- Quality Control maintenance through internal audits and automation of processes.
- Participation in application testing at various stages of development.
- Maintain department guidelines by adhering to policy and procedures and following escalation procedures.
- Work in coordination with other Caprock Health Group divisions through participation in IT Team projects for onboarding of service partner programs and products.
- Attend recurring meetings to stay informed of sales and operational activities.
- Participate in weekly/monthly team and department meetings with productive updates and input.
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience using BizTalk 2009/2010 and newer
- Experience creating message schemas and mapping message transformations
- Experience with WCF adapters
- Experience with SOAP web services
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL including stored procedure creation
- Experience configuring and installing BizTalk Server and SQL Server
- Experience troubleshooting BizTalk Server through Admin Console
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and design patterns
- C# integration with BizTalk solutions
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Ability to document and update processes and procedures
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Healthcare a plus
- Full lifecycle Microsoft BizTalk Server experience required
- Microsoft SQL Server experience required
- Prior use and proficiency with a text editor
- Excel spreadsheet, formulas, and pivot table
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degrees and/or certifications applicable to the position are a plus.
Travel will be very limited but may be occasionally required for trips to another Regional Office.
While performing this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/ or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work is primarily in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The duties listed above are intended only as an illustration of duties, and not an all-inclusive list. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical to the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel maybe required to perform duties outside their normal scope of responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- SOAP web service: 1 year (Required)
- WCF adapters: 1 year (Required)
- Microsofy SQL Server/T-SQL: 1 year (Required)
- BizTalk 2009/2010: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)