Hanna Instruments is looking for a full-time Hardware Engineer to join our team in Woonsocket, RI. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to provide senior-level embedded hardware development and engineering support. This person will be responsible for designing innovative hardware solutions to challenging instrumentation problems.
Knowledge and Skills for a Hardware Engineer:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7-10 years of experience with hardware development
- Digital, analog, and signal integrity simulation experience
- Schematic capture: Altium experience a plus and designing layout of embedded circuit boards using commercial software package
- Understanding of FCC, IEC, UL, CSA, and CE testing and compliance requirements
- Familiar with full application development life-cycle for commercial hardware. Instrumentation development experience a plus
- Test and peer review for technical accuracy, standards, compliance to the design
- Work within a dynamic, fast paced environment with time constraint
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Instrumentation experience is a plus
The people here at Hanna don’t just create widgets — they create testing solutions that help improve everything from the taste of your local microbrew to the safety of the water from your tap. With operations in 65 countries, Hanna is working to solve some of the world’s biggest problems by making scientific testing more accessible, easy and accurate. Working for Hanna is an opportunity to be a part of the solution in making a better world.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- hardware development: 7 years (Required)