Calkins Networks is a growing information technology consulting firm looking for a motivated Executive Assistant to join our team. This is a rewarding position that will assist in daily operations of two companies located at our Shelburne location. Applicants must be well organized and can excel in a fast paced environment while keeping customer service our number one priority.
The position is responsible for answering customer support calls, opening support tickets for our help desk team, managing email correspondence, ensuring project deadlines are met, and assisting with light bookkeeping tasks (training provided). Candidates must have a customer service background and technology proficiency using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products.
Applicants will be responsible for the following:
- Managing customer calls and scheduling coordination.
- Submit support requests in a ticketing system and triaging to the appropriate support engineers.
- Bookkeeping tasks such as applying customer payments and completing bank deposits.
- Managing email communications and scheduling coordination for the principle of the company.
- Coordinating projects and ensuring deadlines are met.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Mask are optional.
Work Location: One location