Civil Engineering/Land Surveying Draftsman
Company: Auth Consulting and Associates
Location: Hudson, WI
Service Area: Engineering
Auth Consulting & Associates (AC/a) is a consulting engineering firm with offices in Menomonie and
Hudson, Wisconsin. Since 1995, we have offered complete Planning, Engineering, Building Design, and
Surveying throughout the United States. Our Hudson office is looking for a self-motivated, dedicated individual with the ability to provide efficient detailed work using their combination of skills for engineering and land surveying projects.
This individual will assist Project Managers with preparing plans & maps, and complete other related duties for a variety of projects such as: residential and commercial subdivisions, site developments, land survey maps and topography maps.
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil3D software
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and Outlook
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Highly detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Willingness to grow with the company and accept new challenges
- Team player with a positive attitude
*Travel may be required.
AC/a, Inc. offers a competitive wage and benefit package. Visit our website at www.authconsulting.com for a company overview. Please send or email resume and cover letter to:
406 Technology Drive East, Suite A
Menomonie, WI 54751
Please no soliciting or phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)