- Complies with quality, environmental, and personnel policies and procedures
- Practices and promotes a safe work environment
- Plan and schedule maintenance work on daily, weekly, and shutdowns as well as track work
performance and maintain accurate records
- Plans all work orders by analyzing them into basic job steps. Determines the sequence relative to each step including needed parts, materials, skills, special tools, and rental/onsite equipment. Obtains drawings, sketches, specifications, procedures, etc. as needed.
- Estimates all costs for work orders as required.
- Maintains backlog file of work orders awaiting scheduling in accordance with their respective needs. Prepares/issues backlog reports for monitoring these
- Machine Roll Maintenance in conjunction with Maintenance Manager and Production Manager
- Requisitions all parts, materials, special tools/equipment and arranges for timely delivery to a jobsite or staging area and identified by the appropriate work order. Planner and/or supervisor ensure that equipment to be worked on will be available for work.
- Develop standard job plans for recurring work based on historical experience to enhance the planning process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and three (3) years of related work experience in Maintenance Planning or related field.
- Required skills/experience:
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Reliability Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply