Steeda - Valdosta, GA is seeking 2 Vehicle Dynamic Engineers
Job Summary: Design and evaluation of new and existing products.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and develop of new products for various vehicles.
- Improve upon existing designs for current products.
- Analysis of exiting products in the marketplace and comparison to Steeda’s product line.
- Communicate with machine shop, welding and assembly on production of new products.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of Solid Works, Geometric, Mastercam, and kinematics software.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle dynamics and hard points.
- Faro Arm and 3D printer experience necessary.
5 years of on the job experience in Vehicle Dynamics and Manufacturing
Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested by supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanical engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift