ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties as assigned, which include but are not limited to back up for Lead Operator and safety training for new hires and temporary employees
· Oversees the operational units in the manufacture of magnesium Oxide. These activities are to follow good manufacturing practices (GMP) guidelines, federal, state, and local environmental and safety regulations.
· Responsible for developing operation standards, process models, and training documentation. Responsible for cooperatively establishing internal SPM priorities and developing KPI’s.
· Highly desired are skills/experience with:
o Furnaces i.e. heat processes in general.
o Dry material transfer systems, i.e. belts, screw conveyors, elevators, blowers, etc.
o Grinding processes, i.e. ball mills, pulverizers, impactors, vibratory screens.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Process Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location