Mobile App Engineer
Right in the heart of the Silicon Prairie, NCR Digital Banking D3 is smack dab in the middle of Omaha, Nebraska. At D3 we utilize the latest technology to build a cutting-edge product for financial institutions. Working with D3 is about more than a 401(k), relaxed dress code and free snacks (which are all included!), it’s about working in a collaborative environment and building a solution that impacts millions of people around the United States.
D3 provides a comprehensive set of digital banking solutions embedded with personal financial management tools built on a single platform that is accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device. The D3 solution gives financial institutions the flexibility and control to engage more deeply with customers, increase retention, and cross-sell effectively. Our clients are leading the way digital banking is personalized and delivered to end users.
D3 is searching for mid to senior level Android Application developer that is passionate about mobile, to join our team to develop our mobile banking platform. At D3 it’s an opportunity to work with our collaborative team of individuals where your ideas count.
- Develop our Android application using Kotlin
- Work closely with UX/UI Designer to design and develop clean and intuitive UI components
- Work with our server team to develop REST APIs to help implement or improve features
- Work in an agile team environment, collaborating with all team members to produce high quality user interfaces
- Be proactive in finding and solving problems before they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or proven work experience
- Android app development experience in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience using Rx in Android applications a plus
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins and Travis is a plus
- Experience using Git
- Experience writing Unit and/or UI tests for Android applications
- iOS app development experience a plus
- A passion for software engineering and development and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and manage time effectively
- Proven written and oral communication skills
D3 offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, full benefit package and much more!
Job Type: Full-time