You will be required to inspect and identify defective or broken parts on vehicles as well as make repairs to diesel engines, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems.
The maintenance team ensures our aircraft services team can operate effectively by providing proper preventative care to equipment and timely repairs to broken equipment.
You will be driving and operating small specialized commercial vehicles at times and as such you will require a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
You and your team will be required to maintain a safe and secure work environment, in accordance with local health, safety, and security policies and procedures.
Paid Vacation/ PTO
Benefits Package : ( Medical, Dental , Life and Vision Coverage )
Competitive wages depending on experience and certification
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to speak, read, and write in English proficiently.
Valid US driver’s license with good driving record.
Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions. Must pass an FBI background check and obtain a custom seal.
Prior ramp experience required.
Able to continually lift, move and push 70 lbs.
Must pass pre-employment drug test
Must possess mechanic tools
Military Occupational Codes
Army 91B/91S ; Airforce 2A6X2 ; Marine Corp GSE 6072 mechanic , 6073 mechanic/electrician , 6074 cryogenics/mechanic , 6499 mobile facility tech/ generator mechanic , Engineer mechanic - 1341 Engine equipment mechanic , 3500 motor T tech, 3521 auto maintenance tech, 3524 fuel mechanic , 2141 assault amphibious vehicle mechanic, 2147 light armored vehicle mechanic; Navy Rating Codes -AS Aviation Support (GSE) , MM Machinist Mate, AD Aviation Machinist mate, CM Construction Mechanic, EN Enginemen
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Automotive/Diesel Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- How many years of experience do you have with servicing, repairing and overhauling Automotive/Diesel equipment or Ground Support Equipment(GSE)?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Cars and light trucks
- Heavy equipment
- Heavy trucks
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply