Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
- Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail where required
- Create workflow diagrams and translate business end user requirements
- Complete business end user write-ups of the process analysis, considering process viability and complexity factors
- Create and maintain process automation documentation
- Problem solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of business end user automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Actively work to resolve defects and eliminate issues with data accuracy
- Assist in the development of automated document and data merge scripts
- 2+ years of advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word
- MS SQL experience is a plus
- Familiarity with process / workflow mapping, including Microsoft Visio (or Equivalent) is a plus
- Familiarity with requirements gathering and analysis is a plus
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- development: 2 years (Preferred)
- MS Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)