A Project Engineer job in Rockford, IL is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor"s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with one to two years of experience. In this role you will be part of a team that works with external suppliers and the customer to support the building and testing of supplier designed equipment for a commercial aircraft
Project Engineer job duties:
- Work with external suppliers to ensure quality products and on-time delivery
- Managing customer requirements and ensuring product meets design specification
- Creation and management of detailed project schedules
- Leading design reviews and managing engineer changes
- Author test procedures and test reports
- Monitor testing and hardware
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience interfacing with customers, management, suppliers, analysis teams, and design groups.
- Skilled in analyzing test data, test data reduction and report writing
- Good understanding of GD&T
- Lead effective design reviews & ensure adherence to strict specifications
- Management of detailed schedules in MS Project
- Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
This is a high-impact, highly-visible role with Belcan Engineering, one of the world's premier engineering services organizations, currently in the early stages of massive growth.
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in Rockford, IL, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!