We are looking for a Senior Software Developer Engineer with at least 5 years of hands-on experience.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must pass a DoD security clearance.
This is a fully remote position.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on Sr. Engineer and forward thinker with significant experience in developing software for a variety of platforms. Candidate should have experience with development of full-stack applications and communicate this progress to the client.
This role needs to have strong analytical skills, an understanding of agile and Scrum methodologies, and opinions on process improvements and innovations with project management.
- The preferred candidate will have extensive experience with software development and software engineering principles
- Act as a subject matter expert for software development and engineering
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and designs
- Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain software development
- Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant
- Provide software process management and control throughout the coding portion of the software development process
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8 + years of experience with Java, C++, or similar OOP language.
- Preferred experience with Linux
- Programming experience with Java, Angular, or GO
- Strong team player who thrives in a highly collaborative and cross-function environment with a growth mindset
- Familiarity with connecting mobile applications to web services
- Experience with Scrum or another agile methodology a plus
- Development processes: source control, defect tracking, collaborative tools, code review a plus
- Must be a US citizen
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Able to take a coding test before being hired?
- Able to pass a DoD Security Clearance?
- US citizen?
Work Location: Multiple Locations