Super Vacuum Manufacturing Company is an established locally owned family business that manufactures fire equipment and emergency vehicles that help our communities to save lives. We are looking for an energetic, self-starting Mechanical Engineer to help develop new and innovative products in our Ventilation and Lighting divisions.If you are interested in building equipment that helps save lives, please apply.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and employees
- Experience in Fire Fighting, Air Movement, Lighting, or Engineering preferred, but not required
- Computer design work
- Work in the shop helping to develop jigs and fixtures, as well as other hands on projects
- Recognize and determine quality of products
- Testing your designs for robustness
- More than just staring at a computer screen
- Candidate must pass pre-employment background check, drug-screen, and physical agility test
Must be able to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy, busy atmosphere.
Hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Super Vac offers excellent benefits including 401k, health, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick leave.
If you would like to join us in building equipment that helps saves lives, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
For more information on our company, please visit www.supervac.com or www.svitrucks.com.
Super Vac is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Super Vac does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Required)