Summary: We are looking for a skilled Maintenance engineer to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Transport patients to and from destinations
- Deliveries between all locations
- Assist with sorting and distributing deliveries and office supplies
- Responsible for the proper upkeep and maintenance of the clinic vehicle
- Must be able to read and navigate GPS.
- Dusting, empty wastebaskets, clean restrooms, replenish restroom supplies, keep windows and doors clean
- Pick up trash around building and parking area daily
- Maintain landscaping (mowing grass, trimming bushes/branches)
- Replace light bulbs, make minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs when needed
- Performing inventory on repair supplies
- Keeping repair tools and supplies clean and organized
- Setting up repair appointments with mechanics or electricians when needed
- Making and installing new furniture or equipment
- Ensuring all safety systems are functioning properly, including smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Conducting routine maintenance on equipment and building systems
- Completing safety checks on systems and equipment
- Performing general maintenance tasks for the building or buildings, such as window washing, drywall repair, plastering, carpentry, flooring repair, painting and more
- Detecting, identifying and repairing building issues, like basic problems with the building's electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Responding to and completing tenant or supervisor maintenance requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current and valid State Driver’s license
- Must be responsible and dependable
- Clean driving record with no more than one (1) moving violation during the last eighteen (18) months.
- Must have been in possession of a valid driver’s license for the past six (6) years.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age (for vehicle insurance purposes only).
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds.
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, Physical and Drug Screen.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse patient population.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- State Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations