Job Title: CyberArk Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Full Time
- In-depth knowledge with at least 3-5 years of proven engineering experience working in CyberArk suite of Privileged Identity Management solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in CyberArk PIM information security tools in a large, complex, global, multi-platform environment. Experience supporting both new development and operational related items for CyberArk platform.
- Installation and configuration of CyberArk PAS solution, including the Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Central Policy Manager (CPM), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Privileged Session Manager (PSM) and Application Identity Manager (AIM)
- Configuration of the Application Identity Manager (AIM) and Application Service Credential Provider (ASCP)
- Hands-on engineering responsibilities including build, install, configuration, upgrade, test, deployment, performance tuning and optimization of CyberArk PIM product. Engineering development includes documenting procedures/instructions for other team members to follow.
- Expertise in Analyzing, design, and develop new features for the CyberArk PIM product family, focusing on expanding the capabilities.
- Experience in Java, Python and Ansible, including ability to create or edit scripts for automation/reporting and API development.
- Expertise in Shell, PowerShell, Bash
- Experience in creating automation scripts using PACLI and REST API
- Strong experience in developing Custom connectors / plugins to various applications.
- Experience in customizing through code CyberArk product when needed and provide guidance to end users and team.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools including, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible
- Good exposure of Containers including Kubernetes, Docker.
- Good exposure on Application Architecture, App servers/ Webserver IIS/Tomcat
- Administer and engineer CyberArk for integrating privileged accounts for associates and services.
- Create and Manage safes, policies, roles, permissions to access various systems including Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, Networking Devices, and applications.
- Good understanding of Active Directory.
- Diagnose, isolate, debug problems and perform problem resolution. Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis efforts to help identify the solutions and determine next steps to address the issues.
- Strong communication skills working with users across globe on Information Security best practices for privileged management
- Experience working in the financial services industry or other highly regulated/compliance- oriented environments is preferred
- CyberArk certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19