About This Opportunity
Global Finishing Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Engineer who works closely with Engineering and Design personnel in the pursuit of proper application of design standards and code requirements. Provides technical guidance to cross functional teams which includes internal and external resources. The Mechanical Engineer will also work collaboratively with Sales, Manufacturing, and other departments to meet customer needs.
What You Will Do
- Provide technical expertise to drafting, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, installation, and customer service in support of troubleshooting for GFS equipment
- Lead or participate in multi-discipline product development and corrective action teams to address product cost, quality, and delivery concerns
- Participate in large buy out selection and procurement
- Use computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks and adhere to engineering and design standards
What You Have to Offer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-8 years of experience or Master’s Degree in Engineering with 0-6 years of Mechanical experience
- Demonstrates good general knowledge of core products, technologies, and standards
What We Have to Offer
- We offer a competitive compensation package, generous incentive plan, 401k and profit sharing, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability.
- Development and career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to make your mark in a highly dynamic and growing work environment where you are empowered to make decisions and share in our company’s success.
Learn More About Us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply. GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.