- 3 - 4 years’ experience in writing automation tests using Java Selenium using testing frameworks like TestNG or Junit.
- Hands on experience in Cucumber BDD framework Perfecto Sauce Labs Rest Assured.
- Hands on experience with Git Gradle Maven Ability to learn and implement newer QA technologies and optimize existing processes.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery CI CD model including Git and CI pipeline automation tools.
- Experience in cross browser automation and API testing must have.
- Working knowledge of source control tools.
- Should be able to manage a small team Exposure to working in distributed teams.
- Tests complex API web and mobile based applications that reference database back end systems.
- Estimates testing tasks and works productively with minimum supervision while showing excellent team attitude.
- Creates and maintains automated test cases executes test suites reviews and diagnoses reported bugs and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release.
- Designs develops maintains and troubleshoots automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
- Works with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Works closely with software developers to create software artefacts including test plans test cases test procedures and test reports.
- Execute and troubleshoot automated functional API and end to end tests Build and create automated tests for both UI and Restful Services Coordinate regression system integration and API web services testing with Product Engineering and engineering team.
- Clearly document and report on test coverage and execution through visual aids.
- Help advocate quality and automation to teams.
- Design and maintain automation framework.
- Design innovative and creative solutions to automation challenges.
- Build a regression suite and maintain the suite by regular updating activities.
- Works cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment.
- Reproduces debugs and isolates problems and verify fixes.
- Cross browser automation and API testing.
- Communicate with product team’s stakeholders on testing status timelines.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Must have experience in coordination with stakeholder’s excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor s degree or in Computer science or equivalent 6 - 8 years of testing development experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $105,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 10001: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location