RPA Developer--Proficient in WorkFusion and/or Blue Prism
Upfront Inc is a growing company looking for an experienced RPA Developer who is proficient in working with WorkFusion and Blue Prism to join our team. You will play a key role in helping our company grow in Robotics Process Automation. Not only will you be helping design, implement and troubleshoot our RPA systems in Workfusion but you will co-lead in the development and administration of a team of robots. If you feel you have the requirements we are looking for, feel free to send in your application.
- Provide consultation on robotics opportunities to all levels of stakeholders across. Assess business process automation capabilities while providing recommendations and strategy to implement robotic solutions.
- Analyze and interpret data, develop alternatives, share findings and recommendations, and consult with department.
- Gather, document, analyze, and draw conclusions on complex data and information after considering alternatives through independent research and analysis. Act as a key resource to department and division management.
- Translate business process diagrams to system requirements in the development of automation solutions utilizing robotics.
- Responsible for the development of data prep to be processed by robot. This would include writing queries against system tables utilizing tools to aggregate data and developing the most efficient process for robot to run data.
- Develop robotic solutions. Conduct user acceptance tests and implement solutions.
- Partner closely with IT and robotics vendor to trouble-shoot, problem-solve and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Maintain current robots to ensure jobs continue to run and plans and build for potential robots.
- Develop capacity plan to determine server needs and schedule volumes of jobs that can be run within a 24hr period. Manage scheduling of the team of robots to ensure optimal use of robotics team.
- Five (5) years’ of systems development (E.g. Visual basic scripts, MS Access), support, maintenance and or technical operations support.
- Programming and software development experience in one of more of the listed languages/Tools: Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, C Sharp, or other Object-oriented computing languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering).
- Knowledge of project management.
- Experience developing and delivering technical presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience identifying business problems and supporting the creation of business and system requirements to develop and propose technical solutions.
- MUST have experience designing and implementing RPA/RDA application/tool (such as WorkFusion and/or Blue Prism).
- Understand the software development life-cycle, including but not limited to practical work experience in developing and translating logical and physical system diagrams, development of business requirements and system requirements, executing user-acceptance testing.
- Strong understanding and proficiency in systems design: experience in the types of systems diagram tools.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)