- 2+ years experience with a BS Packaging or related engineering field (e.g. Mechanical or Materials); 0-2 years with MS
- Medical device or Pharma packaging experience
- Knowledgeable in ISO, ASTM, ISTA standards related to packaging.
- Solid proficiency in MS Word, Excel and statistical analysis software
- Familiarity with FDA quality assurance requirements for design and manufacturing.
- Ability to travel up to 15%, both domestic and international.
Nice to Have
- Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) preferred.
- Experience with ethylene oxide, steam, liquid chemical, and radiation sterilization methods
- Experience with process development and design of experiments (DOE) methodology Experience with Design Verification and Process Validation.
- Experience with sterile barrier sealing equipment and processes.
- Experience with MiniTab, Microsoft Project, SolidWorks and change control software.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical or Pharma: 1 year (Preferred)
- Minneapolis, MN 55432 (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture