Job Title Vehicle Test (Test Engineer)
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
- Plan and execute testing activities according to OEM and Tier1 program time
- Lead and actively participate and cross communicate with OEM, Tier1 and internal team members including offshore team
- Release level planning, Scope identification and definition for bench and vehicle level testing.
- Set up test environment for bench and vehicle testing. Reproduce Vehicle level defects on bench.
- Perform testing on Bench and vehicle environments as per product requirements and test specifications
- Develop Test Automation scripts using CAPL/Python/Matlab.
- 5+ years of experience with Automotive test planning and execution.
- Deep knowledge of Camera systems preferred.
- Expertise with CAN, CAN FD, Ethernet protocol basics, Diagnostics
- Experience with Vehicle level testing, HIL Testing, SIL Testing.
- 3+ yrs Experience with CANoe, CANape, V-SPY, D-SAPCE
- Experience in test automation using CAPL, Python
- Expertise in System Testing, black box testing, CAPL, CAN, Diagnostics, Bootloader
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Computer Science
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday