- Bachelor's Degree in a Health Science, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
5 years of demonstrated expert knowledge developing SQL, stored procedures, views, MDM (Master Data Management).
- 5 years of experience with data aspects of information system design, modeling, and implementation
- 5 years of experience relational and dimensional data modeling - including constructing database normalization; utilizing data modeling tools to record, update, reverse engineer and generate DDL; creating logical and physical data models for current and proposed states
- 5 years demonstrated experience and expert knowledge supporting statistical and predictive analytic modeling with large datasets.
- 3 or more years of data or information architecture experience in an enterprise environment (prefer healthcare and clinical research).Preferred education experience and skills:
- Demonstrated expert knowledge developing SQL, stored procedures, views, MDM (Master Data Management).
- Expert demonstrated knowledge writing / understanding SQL queries and stored procedures; MS SQL/ Oracle experience preferred
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Stewardship principles and processes.
- Knowledge and experience with Data Quality concepts and tools.
- Proficient at performance tuning techniques both Informatica and database level
- Knowledge of OS command line and scripting techniques
- Experience with non-relational data sources (flat file, XML, CACHE, unstructured, etc)
- Experience with data mining and analysis
- Implementation of decision support elements in information systems including rules and alerts.
- Experience in enterprise data management processes
- Strong understanding of relational, dimensional and object-oriented data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- A working understanding of data privacy standards and regulations. (e.g. PHI and HIPAA).
Job Type: Full-time
- developing SQL, stored procedures, views, MDM and ETL: 5 years (Required)
- Data Warehousing: 5 years (Required)
- Information Architecture in Healthcare industry: 3 years (Required)
- information system design, modeling, and implementation: 5 years (Required)