We are currently recruiting a Robotic Welding Engineer in Montreal on a permanent contract to support one of our major industrial partners on a strategic project to implement new PLCs in its production lines in several countries.
You will participate in the project development and implementation of new welding machines in our partner's various factories in Canada and Europe.
You will provide the necessary support to carry out the following activities:
- Develop projects to improve the capabilities of existing robotic systems
- Technical documentation of new equipment
- Integration of robots into existing devices, configuration and testing until the implementation is launched.
- Supervision of technicians or other engineers for the implementation of new robotic welding projects.
- Study and documentation of mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in the field of robotics and specifically robotic welding, with experience in the following equipment and fields:
- KUKA equipment
- Laser welding (IPG)
- Monitoring of the camera seam (Servo-robot)
- Offline programming (Delmia)
- PLC programming (Siemens, Rockwell, Omron)
- HMI programming (Indusoft)
- Industry 4.0
- Expertise in the design and integration of robotic equipment;
- Expertise in system failure analysis, troubleshooting and solution integration.
- Post-processing inspection (Precitec)
For this position, it is also necessary to:
- Agree to travel regularly to Canada and Europe
- Be bilingual French / English
Altran is the global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting. At Altran, you get the opportunity to work on projects within a multi-industry portfolio of more than 300 clients, with like-minded experts. You become a part of our international community! There are many ways to make your career thrive and grow within Altran: Build your career using Altran Career Path; follow your personal development plan; and be coached by senior experts. Grow your knowledge and keep learning using Altran Academy and participating in seminars. Our ambition: ‘The High Road, Altran 2022’. Our strategic plan sets a new horizon for the Engineering and R&D services (ER&D) market. ‘The High Road, Altran 2022’ targets over €4 billion in revenues and best-in-class profitability through augmented value, GlobalShore industrialization, geographic expansion and operational excellence.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent