Grant Engineering & Construction Group, LLC is seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Structural Engineer. This position reports to the Principal Engineers for Building and Site Development and is responsible for creating structural plans building and civil structural details utilizing RISA, Revit and AutoCad 2020 or later.
The position is based in Newark, New Jersey. The projects will be based throughout the United States and the US Virgin Islands. There is also an option to work remotely depending on project deadlines and workload.
Women and Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong attention to detail with analytical and judgment capabilities
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, and to effectively interact with the management team and contribute towards a common goal
- Able to perform tasks as directed as well as interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in creating full structural construction drawings in Autodesk Revit and AutoCad
- Proficient technical skills in structural analysis using RISA structural systems for Concrete, Masonry, Steel and Wood structures
- Proficiency in importing and manipulating xrefs in PDF, CAD, and PNG/JGP format.
- Able to support CADD needs for concurrent projects.
- Must be willing to learn and embrace technology. Must be proficient with computers, including proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, etc., RISA Structural Systems, Revit Structural, and AutoCAD 2018.
- MS in Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years. Candidate will be required to provide examples of CAD and PDF drawings created in Structural Plans and Details as part of the interview process.
License / Certification
The candidate must possess the following characteristics:
- Impeccable Integrity
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- High Sense of Urgency
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn and implement our management systems
Salary Range based on education and experience. Candidate must indicate desired salary as part of their submission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We provide mask, hand sanitizing spray & wipes to clean work surfaces, installed privacy panels between work stations, Infrared Thermometer for Temperature check, and implemented staggered office schedule to maintain physical distancing when in the office
- Structural Engineering: 7 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer License (Required)