Superintendent - General Contractor / Ground Up
We are seeking an experienced and seasoned Superintendent to join our team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of working as a Superintendent for a Commercial General Contractor.
- Responsible for monitoring construction projects to ensure procedures, materials and equipment comply with approved project plans.
- Provided documentation of construction progress and liaison between Owners, Project Manager, Architect, Engineers and Consultants during construction.
- Maintain an efficient and organized project schedule and budget.
- Maintain detailed daily reports/logs and manage change orders.
- Coordinate all construction services and activities.
- Meet with building owners and tenants to discuss build-out specifications and improvements.
- Attend per-construction, progress, man-power and project meetings
- Maintain project safety, cleanliness and appearance at all times
- Motivate workers and ensure they are performing as required.
- Holding weekly toolbox talk meetings to inform laborers and implement safety in the work place.
- Proven excellent track record working with project managers, management personnel,subcontractors and clients.
- Must understand and implement design drawings
- Familiar with various State Building Codes
- Strong background knowledge of all construction disciplines
- Proven successful track record of project completions and client satisfaction
Requirements and Experience
- Commercial Experience for a General Contractor is required - Ground up projects & T.I.'s. (5+ years preferred)
- Proficient in logging data with detail.
- Well Organized
- Proficient in Procore,Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet
- Proficient in use of smart phones
- OSHA 30
BC Development provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Superintendent: 5 years (Required)
- General Contractor: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location