An opening currently exists for the position of Estimator located at our Corporate Office in Bossier City, Louisiana. This hourly position prepares job cost estimates for the construction industry and reports to the Estimating Supervisor.
Responsibilities of this position are:
- Compiles lists and quantities of materials needed to compute the cost of materials needed to complete a particular project.
- Assists customers in the selection of products to meet various local building codes and design criteria as specified by designing architect/engineer.
- Reviews architect/engineer’s drawings for product suitability.
Requirements of this position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General Building construction knowledge.
- Metal building product and product application knowledge.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows operating environment and spreadsheet application software.
- Strong math background.
- AutoCAD and/or equivalent CAD software knowledge and skill is desired, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)