Location: Charleston, WV
Salary: $75,000 to $90,000
Paid Relocation: YES
Our Client is a strong Chemical Co. with opportunities for career grow. The Production Engineer supports plant operations with chemical engineering expertise. Contribute to plant and process design and Implementation, and support production teams to work safely to achieve targets in the areas of Production, costs, and quality product.
- BS in Chemical Engineering with 3+ years’ experience in chemical engineering with a working knowledge of chemical process operations, OSHA and PSM.
- Preferred experience in the following: reaction, distillation, filtration, polymerization, crystallization, separation are primary unit operations.
- Preferred equipment familiarity typical of chemical processes: reactors, heat exchangers, tanks, separators, crystallizers, centrifuges, filters/strainers, pumps.
- Supports plant operations with chemical engineering expertise
- Contributes to plant process design and implementation
- Supports production teams to work safely to achieve targets in the areas of production, costs, and a quality product
- Serves as a technology expert for Chemical Plant processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Process Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Production Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- BS Chemical Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Chemical Plant: 5 years (Required)
- Charleston, WV (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)