Assistant Maintenance Engineer needed for growing real estate investment and management company.
The successful applicant will respond to maintenance requests in a courteous and professional manner and have availability for occasional after-hours and weekend emergency work.
The applicant should have proven experience in some of the following skills:
1. Light framing
2. Interior trim work such as installing crown mold-base and cabinets-countertops
- Drywall and paint repair or installation
- Flooring installation
The applicant must be able to lift 50 pounds above one’s head and have basic tools needed to begin work.
The best applicant will receive additional training as necessary. Compensation commiserate with experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and thrive with an established Beaufort company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Facilities maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible