**Remote or Corporate Office Opportunities**
Based in Northeast Ohio, Area Wide Protective (AWP), is a rapidly growing national safety services provider committed to protecting our customers’ people, business, and time. AWP is America’s Traffic Control Leader, representing nearly every major public utility: electric, gas and telecommunications.
Area Wide Protective has been the leading provider and innovator of traffic control solutions since our inception in 1993. Our main goal is to improve processes by continually establishing best practices for productivity and cost effectiveness. Driving added value to our customers through the talented execution of our employees and the pursuit to provide extraordinary service for our customers is what has built our company and its national reputation for integrity.
AWP CORE VALUES
Customer Focused – Deliver on our commitments each and every time
Focused on Growth – Promote and encourage creative solutions
We Value our Employees – Develop our skills to excel at everything we do
Commitment to Safety and Quality – Have a passion for excellence
Sense of Urgency – Demonstrate enormous energy and the ability to motivate others
- Work within an agile development environment to scope, develop, and deliver scalable and effective solutions on Salesforce platform
- Maintain the architectural integrity of our Salesforce org with rapid development s
- Join a growing Software Solutions team to help build new capabilities and enhance existing capabilities in our Salesforce org
- Use Salesforce best practices throughout the development process to ensure proper development habits
- Leverage & utilize available features of Salesforce to build solutions
- Design Lightning components and Lightning apps & integrate them with existing applications
- Participate in architectural strategies, from Proof of Concept to proposal to implementation
- Create custom solutions by using Salesforce’s available development tools – Apex, Visualforce, flows, process builder, etc.
- Convert solutions developed in Classic UI to Lightning to expedite transition to Lightning
- Evaluate, recommend, and lead optimization of custom solutions – through updating triggers, VF pages, Lightning components, etc. Qualifications
- Proven experience with Apex, Visualforce, Process Automation tools, Data Modeling and Management, API development, and External Service Integration, etc.
- Experience of development for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platforms
- Understanding of Salesforce security models for OWDs, Profiles, Permission Sets, and Sharing Rules
- Experience in delivering solutions in agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills (able to explain pros and cons of different options)
- 3+ years of applicable work expperinace
- At least 2 Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer I
- Experience on implementations of Service Cloud in Classic and Lightning is a plus!
Area Wide Protective (AWP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time